Level/Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦400,000
Travel Required: Yes (100% Travel)
We are looking for a full-time Head of Business Development for the North-Central region. He/she will be responsible for propelling the adoption of SpacePointe’s Revenue Collection products in the North-Central region.
He/She will be responsible for acquiring, planning and managing sales and marketing programs, performing and executing full cycle business development from lead generation to closing deals, developing and managing events and overseeing launches within each state.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 to 8 years of sales and marketing experience with a proven track record to manage and grow a team. They will be expected to deliver quick results in a fast-paced work environment. A strong knowledge and love for the financial technology space is preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
The Head of Business Development North-Central will be responsible for:
- 5 – 8+ years’ experience in a business development role with demonstrated experience in creating and growing a partner ecosystem.
- Communication and storytelling. You’re able to communicate the company’s value proposition not just in our core markets but also in emerging opportunities
- You are both knowledgeable about and comfortable with the process of reaching out to new partners, evaluating an opportunity, and keeping the momentum going over the long haul.
- Strategic thinker who develops a passion for the business and a deep understanding of market dynamics. Demonstrated success in scaling revenue and underlying operations for a global business. Data-driven leader with a deep appreciation for data. Strong analytical skills and ability to improve ROI. Adept at quickly interpreting relevant data to drive business decisions.
- Organization and time management skills. You’re a pro at keeping track of and organizing all the details and deadlines associated with key relationships, making sure no ball is dropped.
- Energetic and resourceful, with strong service orientation and positive can-do attitude; fully committed to the job and to deliver outstanding work; never satisfied with status quo, continually striving for excellence. Must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and mission-driven culture and have experience in building teams and establishing systems and processes in a high-growth company.
- Goal oriented. There are many different potential pursuits for our BD organization and we need you to be able to stay focused on strategic priorities working towards the company goals.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Responsible for meeting revenue goals of ₦60 Million per year per state -combined with the team
- Develop and manage sales and social operating budgets.
- Develop sales documentation to be used by the sales team and company-wide in order to produce leads, showcase service offerings and close deals.
- Create and manage product release calendars related to client sales cycles
- Streamline the pre-sale, campaign and post-sale process.
- Tap into previous relationships with clients to bring in revenue while attending sales calls with the brand partnerships team to help understand the market and close deals.
- Work closely with the content teams to create relevant collateral to aid the sale process
- 5-8 years of progressive business development experience in a related or similar field.
- 3+ years of experience in managing a sales team.
- Excellent contacts that can be leveraged for acquisitions (contacts in the government)
- High understanding of sourcing clients
- Experience in generating deal flow of over 10 million to 100 million per year
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA strongly desired
|Job Category||Sales and Business Development|