Level/Salary Range: ₦40,000 – ₦65,000
Travel Required: Yes (Intra-City Travel)
Responsible for the merchandising, distribution and selling of SpacePointe Retail Solutions to retailers in Nigeria
- Recognize the needs of the retailer and provide detailed information to the them about the solutions offered by the SpacePointe
- Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
- Takes orders over the phone and in person.
- Advises customers on software setup and recommends appropriate mobile or computer configurations.
- Solicits information about hardware needs from customers.
- Provide technical support after solution is purchased.
- Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Travel to areas where needs are projected.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Assist with the company helpline.
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Advise on appropriate user training.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of features of the software.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware updates.
- 2-5 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Direct field experience in working with software sales
- Extensive customer network is a plus
- Bi-lingual (with English being one of them) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
|Job Category||Retail Sales|